Happy New Year! (OK, I know I’m a month behind…)
Wow. I feel like the second half of 2019 sprinted by, and January was hot on its heels. I had grand plans for how I envisioned spending the past number of months, and, like it often does, Life threw me curveballs, fastballs, and even a slider or two.
How has your 2020 started? Are you the kind of person who loves making New Years resolutions, setting goals for yourself and anxiously awaiting the moment you can check them off your list with gleeful satisfaction?
Or are you like me, just trying to play catch-up and not let any more of 2020 sprint by without getting some form of control over your life? Or are you somewhere in between?
Thankfully, no matter what kind of person you are, now is the perfect time to set new goals and reevaluate current ones. I hope your January was very successful, productive, and fulfilling. I encourage you to take some time now to think about how you can step up your game in February and into the year.
The new year is a perfect time to:
- make a new impression with updated promotional videos or commercials for your company
- create new explainer videos or whiteboard presentations for your products and services
- give a makeover to the “face” of your company by recording new IVR / phone system prompts and voicemail messages for a fresh experience for your clients and potential customers
- get that autobiography, mystery novel, or great work of fiction you’ve been working on turned into an audiobook
- finally give a voice to those characters you’ve been developing for animation and video games
- boost the number of your YouTube channel subscribers by providing a professional voice to accompany your tutorials
- help your students out of the winter slump by giving them a new way to learn subject matter with e-learning methods
- share onboarding information with new employees in an exciting way
I’m here to help you achieve your goals for 2020. I get excited when I can provide the perfect voice for your story that you can share with your audience. While I may be a month behind on writing my New Years blog post… I always provide light-speed turn-around for your projects, usually in less than 24 hours, and I make sure you are completely satisfied with the final product. Let me help you accomplish your goals with worry-free, high-quality, and professional service. Thank you for letting me tell your story!
Feel free to share your 2020 goals for your business, personal projects, or creative ventures in the comments below.
And remember, here are just a few ways we experience voice acting on a regular basis; do you have family or friends who could benefit from a new voice for their New Years goals?
Promos & Trailers
Guided Meditation Exercises